Thursday, April 12, 2012

Two posts one day, Life of the Unemployed

Well, being that I am left to my own devices with Sweets lying in bed on the verge of death with a cold (why do men handle sickness with such drama?) So far today I have received permission from my landlord to paint our family room which I have been wanting to do since we moved in but was to scared to ask.  Let me explain the whole "to scared to ask" comment.  We live in a rental of a friend who lives out of state and.......its for sale.  So initially upon moving in 3 years ago we were asked not to paint etc.  I should also mention that we pay less for our 4 bedroom, 3 bath, fenced in yard and...INGROUND POOL house than i did for my one bedroom in the HP (thats Hyde Park for you non Cincinnatians)  I have also have decided to make a much needed headboard for our bed. It looks pretty simple but me with a staple gun could be scary.  At this point, I think staying busy with projects is going to keep me happy and less panicky over the whole not having a job thing.  Also it will keep me from bugging the sh*t out of Sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment