Saturday, March 24, 2012

So this being my first post, I should probably tell you a little about ME.  I am at a little bit of a crossroads in my life at this point.  I have recently been laid off and want to take my career in a different direction.  I want to be creative and connect with people but not sure in what capacity.  I am simply tired of the rat race and back biting of a sales/corporate environment.  While I am on this journey of discovery, I want to continue to enjoy the simple things of life......the love of my life and best friend, my sweet beautiful pooch and food.  Oh and by the way.....food and (wine duh) is something I LOVE to talk about and experience.  Cooking and eating (and of course wine) are some of my favorite things in life.

So that being said....I need to take my behind upstairs and get ready to go to bid farewell to one of my favorite Cincinnati restaurants http://www.hugo-restaurant.net/ at their Oakley location and celebrate their relocation to Mariemont.  So have a glass of wine (or 3) and a wonderful Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment